all releases |
Oil Version 0.6.pre23
Docs For End Users
- INSTALL. How to install OSH. This text file is also at
the root of the tarball.
- OSH Quick Reference, with Examples (in progress).
This document underlies the OSH
help builtin. It also gives a rough
overview of what features OSH implements.
- Latest doc/osh-manual.md
on Github. (TODO: This should be versioned.)
Docs For Developers
||File / SHA256 checksum
- Lines of source, counted in differented ways:
- osh-cloc. OSH and common
libraries, as measured by the cloc tool.
- src. The whole Oil repo organized by
type of source file.
- OPy. How much code is in the OPy
- Lines of dependencies:
- pydeps. Oil code plus the Python
- nativedeps. Oil code plus A
slice of CPython.
- Bytecode Metrics
- Native Code Metrics
- overview - An analysis of GCC's
compilation of OVM (a subset of CPython). Bloaty provides the
- cpython-defs/overview - We try to
ship as little of CPython as possible, and this is what's left.
- Spec Tests. Test OSH behavior against that of existing
- Wild Tests. Parsing and translating thousands of shell
scripts with OSH.
- Unit Tests. Python unit test results.
- Gold Tests. Comparisons against bash (using
implicit assertions, no golden output.)
- osh2oil Tests. Test the conversion of OSH to
- parse-errors. A list of all parse errors.
- runtime-errors. A list of all runtime
- arena. Testing an invariant for the parser.
- osh-usage. Misc tests of the
- oshc-deps. Tests for a subcommand in
- opyc. Tests for the opyc tool.
The OPy compiler is used to compile Oil to bytecode, but isn't itself part of
- [ ] Test build and install on OS X
Generated on Tue Jun 25 21:29:05 PDT 2019