Oil Version 0.6.pre6
Docs For End Users
- INSTALL. How to install OSH. This text file is also at
the root of the tarball.
- OSH Quick Reference, with Examples (in progress).
This document underlies the OSH
help builtin. It also gives a rough
overview of what features OSH implements.
Docs For Developers
- Lines of source, counted in differented ways:
- oil-osh-cloc. The core of Oil,
as measured by the cloc tool.
- src. The whole Oil repo organized by
type of source file.
- parser. How big is the parser?
- runtime. How big is the runtime?
- Lines of dependencies:
- pydeps. Oil code plus the Python
- nativedeps. Oil code plus A
slice of CPython.
- Bytecode Metrics
- Native Code Metrics
- overview - An analysis of GCC's
compilation of OVM (a subset of CPython). Bloaty provides the
- Spec Tests. Test OSH behavior against that of existing
- Wild Tests. Parsing and translating thousands of shell
scripts with OSH.
- Unit Tests. Python unit test results.
The OPy compiler is used to compile Oil to bytecode, but isn't itself part of
- [ ] Test build and install on OS X
Generated on Sun Oct 14 12:43:16 PDT 2018