all versions |
FAQ on Documentation
Start here if you can't find something!
How are the docs organized?
Start at one of these pages:
- The release home page at /release/$VERSION/ lists the docs
that are ready to read, below the downloads.
- All Docs at /release/$VERSION/doc/ shows all docs, some of
which are in progress. Examples:
- The Oils Reference at /release/$VERSION/doc/ref/ has
Outside of the release tree:
- The blog has useful background information,
although older posts are more likely to have incorrect information.
- The home page has links to docs for new users.
Where do I find ...
A list of all shell builtins?
See the Chapter on Builtin Commands in the reference.
A list of all YSH functions?
See the Chapter on Builtin Functions in the reference.
A list of all operators?
They are split between the "sublanguages" of OSH and YSH:
I still can't find what I'm looking for.
Please send feedback on Github or Zulip: Where To Send
Generated on Wed, 06 Dec 2023 01:04:01 -0500